An Open-Label Phase 1/2 Study to Assess the Immunogenicity and Safety of a Single Prime-Boost Vaccination Schedule With a Vero Cell-Derived Whole Virus H5N1 Influenza Vaccine in Healthy Volunteers Aged 18 to 59 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A vaccine H5N1-Baxter (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 31 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.