Clinical Trials Insight: 700044207
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Clavulanic acid (Primary)
- Indications Erectile dysfunction; Male sexual dysfunction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rexahn Pharmaceuticals
- 14 May 2010 Preliminary data is expected to be available in 2011, according to a Rexahn Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 Mar 2010 A phase IIb protocol for clavulanic acid [Zoraxel] for the treatment of erectile dysfunction has been submitted to the US FDA, according to a Rexahn media release.
- 22 Feb 2010 A protocol is expected to be submitted to the US FDA for a phase IIb clinical trial in sexual dysfunction during the first half of 2010, according to a Rexahn media release.