A randomised, controlled Phase 1/2 study in healthy adults of a seasonal influenza vaccine containing an insulin-based adjuvant to evaluate safety and immunogenicity
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ADVAX; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Vaxine
- 12 Jun 2016 Results of phase I part of this study (n=98) published in the Vaccine
- 29 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
- 11 May 2009 Status changed from not stated to active, no longer recruiting.