A Phase II multicenter, open-label, randomized, parallel group, study of MPC-4326 [bevirimat] in HIV-1 positive patients to evaluate the safety, efficacy, and pharmacokinetics of MPC-4326 administered as monotherapy for 14 days and as part of an optimized background regimen for up to 72 weeks.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevirimat (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Myrexis
- 07 Jan 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2009 Myriad Pharmaceuticals added as trial sponsor and affiliate as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.