Phase 2 Study of Panitumumab Plus Irinotecan Followed by Panitumumab Plus AMG 479 in Subjects With Metastatic Colorectal Carcinoma Expressing Wild Type KRAS and Refractory to Oxaliplatin-or Irinotecan- and Oxaliplatin-Containing Regimens to Evaluate Mechanisms of Acquired Resistance to Panitumumab.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ganitumab (Primary) ; Panitumumab (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.