A Phase 3B, Multicenter, Assessor-Blinded Study of the Tolerability of Clindamycin 1%-Tretinoin 0.025% Gel Used in Conjunction With Benzoyl Peroxide 4% Wash in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Facial Acne Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clindamycin/tretinoin (Primary) ; Benzoyl peroxide
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Stiefel Laboratories
- 20 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 61 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.