The effect of the glucagon-like peptide-1 analogue, exenatide, on duodenal motility and flow events, and small intestinal transit in healthy humans and type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Exenatide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 28 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per results published in the diabetes.
- 15 Oct 2015 Results published in the Diabetes
- 12 May 2009 New trial record