A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of Dasatinib and All-Trans Retinoic Acid for Relapsed/Refractory and/or Elderly Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Tretinoin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 24 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.