A Multi-Centre, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Active and Placebo Controlled, Proof of Concept Study in Patients With Acute Migraine to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Single Oral Doses of BGG492.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Selurampanel (Primary) ; Sumatriptan
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 20 Aug 2013 Results published in the Cephalalgia.
- 31 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.