Phase I/Randomized Phase II Double Blind Study of Either Dasatinib or Placebo Combined With Bevacizumab in Recurrent Glioblastoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint Proportion of patients alive and progression-free has not been met as per results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology..
- 02 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per the results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.