A randomised, controlled Phase 1/2 study in healthy adults to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of an inulin-adjuvanted antigen-sparing seasonal trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary) ; Adjuvants
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Vaxine
- 29 Aug 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
- 13 May 2009 Status changed from not stated to not yet recruiting.
- 13 May 2009 New trial record