A 3 Month, Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Impact of the Immunosuppressive Combination of Enteric-Coated Mycophenolate Sodium (EC- MPS), Basiliximab and Cyclosporine for Microemulsion With C2 Monitoring, on Efficacy and Safety Outcomes in De Novo Kidney Transplant Recipients at Potential High Risk of DGF.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Basiliximab; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate sodium
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Nov 2011 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2009 New trial record.