Phase II study of carboplatin and gemcitabine chemotherapy in patients with advanced ovarian cancer resistant or refractory to previous platinum chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 10 Aug 2012 Accrual to date is 102% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 17 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Nov 2009 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.