A Twelve-Month, Randomized, Multicenter, Open-Label, Exploratory Study to Investigate the Clinical Outcomes of an Immunosuppressive Regimen of Basiliximab, Cyclosporine Microemulsion (CsA-ME) and Enteric-Coated Mycophenolate Sodium (EC-MPS) Free of Steroids Compared With a Regimen of EC-MPS With Standard Steroids in De Novo Kidney Recipients Who Are Hepatitis C Positive.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Basiliximab; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate sodium
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MYPROMS-ES02
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Nov 2011 Additional location (Spain) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2011 Planned end date Aug 2006 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2009 New trial record.