A Phase II Clinical Trial Investigating the Efficacy of Single-Dose Fosaprepitant for the Prevention of Cisplatin-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) in Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Undergoing Concurrent Chemotherapy and Radiation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fosaprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Palonosetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting; Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Feb 2011.
- 18 Apr 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.