A Multicenter Prospective Randomized Study Comparing Non Myeloablative (Flu-TBI) and Reduced Intensity (FLU-BU-ATG) Conditioning in Allogenic Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Busulfan (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2011 Economic results presented at the 14th Annual European Conference of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.