A phase II, randomised, double-blind, placebo controlled, parallel group, dose-finding clinical trial to investigate the efficacy and safety of 10 and 20 mg/day aerosolised liposomal cyclosporin A (L-CsA) versus aerosolised placebo in the prevention of bronchiolitis obliterans (BO) in lung transplant (LT) patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Bronchiolitis obliterans; Lung transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms L-CsA-LT
- Sponsors PARI Pharma GmbH
- 03 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2011 Planned number of patients changed from 180 to 200 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 23 Sep 2011 Planned end date (December 2016) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.