A Phase 1/2 Study of Vorinostat (Zolinza) in Combination With Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin (Mylotarg) and Azacitidine (Vidaza) in Patients 50 Years of Age and Older With Relapsed/Refractory Non-APL Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine; Gemtuzumab ozogamicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Dec 2013 Results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 02 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.