Anticholinergic Therapy for Overactive Bladder in Parkinson's Disease: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Crossover Pilot Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Darifenacin (Primary) ; Oxybutynin (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.