The "Combined Approach to Lysis Utilizing Eptifibatide and rt-PA in Acute Ischemic Stroke-Enhanced Regimen" (CLEAR-ER Stroke Trial).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Eptifibatide (Primary) ; Alteplase
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLEAR-ER
- 19 Feb 2016 Results of pooled analysis (n=247) of this and other 2 trials (CLEAR and CLEAR-FDR) presented at the 41st International Stroke Conference
- 07 Feb 2013 Trial design presented at the 38th International Stroke Conference.
- 07 Feb 2013 This trial was successfully completed ahead of planned recruitment targets, according to a presentation at the 38th International Stroke Conference.