A Safety, Tolerability and Bioavailability Study of Lisofylline After Continuous Subcutaneous (12 mg/kg) and Intravenous (12 mg/kg) Administration in Healthy Subjects and in Subjects With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Lisofylline (Primary) ; Lisofylline (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors DiaKine Therapeutics
- 10 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed based on presenation of results at the 70th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 29 Jun 2010 Outcomes reported at the 70th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 14 May 2009 New trial record