Prospective, Randomized, Open-Labeled, Active-Controlled Comparison of Moxifloxacin Versus Ceftriaxone in the Treatment of Primary Pyogenic Liver Abscess: A Pilot Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin (Primary) ; Cefalexin; Ceftriaxone
- Indications Bacterial infections; Liver abscess
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 May 2011 Preliminary results presented at the 21st European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases and the 27th International Congress of Chemotherapy.
- 27 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.