A Phase I/II study to evaluate safety and efficacy of P276-00 in combination with Gemcitabine in patients with cancer of pancreas (Acronym: SAVIOR).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs P 276 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SAVIOR
- 19 Jan 2012 Actual end date Dec 2010 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2010 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.