Evaluation of Natural Human Interferon Alpha Lozenges in the Prevention of Winter Colds and Flu in Perth, Western Australia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon alpha (Primary)
- Indications Common cold; Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amarillo Biosciences
- 09 Apr 2010 The final report of the results from this trial has been submitted to the State Health Research Advisory Council of the DOH, Western Austrlia, and have been published on the Amarillo Biosciences website according to an Amarillo Biosciences media release.
- 16 Feb 2010 According to an Amarillo Biosciences media release, a substudy in older participants indicated a benefit in preventing influenza-like illness.
- 05 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an Amarillo Biosciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History