A randomized controlled trial of the effects of low dose zoledronic acid on bone density in osteopenic postmenopausal women
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bone resorption; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LoDoZe
- 09 Nov 2011 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- 01 Jul 2009 Additional lead trial centre Health Research Council of New Zealand identified as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
- 01 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History