Single-Center,Open-Label, Uncontrolled Study to Investigate the Effects of the Transdermal Contraceptive Patch Containing 0.55 mg Ethinylestradiol and 2.1 mg Gestodene on the Endometrium in a 21-Day Regimen for 13 Cycles in 80 Healthy Women
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/gestodene (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare
- 12 Dec 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.