"Aprepitant Trial" A phase II multi-centre trial of a seven day Aprepitant schedule for the prevention of chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting in patients receiving five day cisplatin-based chemotherapy for germ cell tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Serotonin 3 receptor antagonists
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 12 Jun 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 15 May 2009 New trial record