A placebo controlled, randomised, double blind study to assess the safety and efficacy of multiple doses of oral flupirtine for the treatment of painful HIV-associated neuropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Flupirtine (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Relevare Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Sep 2010 Interim results (n=8) from the extension phase presented at the 13th World Congress on Pain. Six patients have received treatment for at least 4 months.
- 02 Sep 2010 Results for the randomised part of the trial presented at 13th World Congress on Pain
- 28 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as results have been reported, according to a Relevare media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History