A Randomized, Open Label, Multicenter, Laser-Controlled Phase II Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of Ranibizumab (Intravitreal Injections) vs. Laser Treatment in Patients With Visual Impairment Due to Diabetic Macular Edema.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RED-ES
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from Jun 2012 to Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.