A Phase 2, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple-Dose Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of Daily Orally Administered LX3305 in Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) on Stable Methotrexate (MTX) Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs LX 2931 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 09 Nov 2011 Results were reported at the annual meeting of the American College of Rheumatology, according to a Lexicon Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History