Randomized Phase II Study of Docetaxel (T) with or without Capecitabine (X) as Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Female Patients with Operable Breast Cancer Who were not Observed Disease Progression after 4 cycles of 5-Fluorouracil, Epirubicin and Cyclophosphamide (FEC) (OOTR N003).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per full results were already published in Pubmed [PMC3825616]
- 08 Dec 2012 Results presented at the 35th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 26 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan