A Randomized, Open Label, Parallel-group (One-step Titration and Two-step Titration), Multicenter 52-Week Study Followed by a 24-Week Extension Assessing the Safety and Tolerability of AVE0010 Monotherapy in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lixisenatide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms GETGOAL-MONO-J; GetGoal-Mono-Japan
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 27 Jul 2016 According to a Sanofi media release, lixisenatide (Adlyxin) has been approved by the US FDA for the treatment of adults with typre 2 diabetes based on results from GetGoal clinical program and ELIXA trial.
- 25 May 2016 According to a Sanofi media release, the New Drug Application (NDA) for Lixisenatide is undergoing FDA review, with decisions anticipated in July 2016.
- 29 Sep 2015 According to a Sanofi media release, the U.S. FDA has accepted for filing the NDA for lixisenatide for the treatment of adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus.