Protocol for Phase IIb Study of YM150. A Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Parallel Group Study to Compare YM150 bid and qd Doses and Enoxaparin for Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism in Subjects Undergoing Elective Hip Replacement Surgery. A Phase IIb study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of YM150 Compared to Enoxaparin in Subjects undergoing Elective Hip Replacement Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Darexaban (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ONYX-3
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 21 Apr 2012 Trial phase changed from II/III to II as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Apr 2012 Official Title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 28 Jul 2011 Results presented at the 23rd Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History