Nonmyeloablative Stem Cell Transplantation With or Without Lenalidomide for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (RV-CLL-PI-0294).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Allopurinol; Antithymocyte globulin; Bendamustine; Fludarabine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 14 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 20th Congress of the European Haematology Association (n = 38).
- 29 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 May 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.