A Phase IB Study of Escalating Doses of REVLIMID in Association With R-CHOP (R2-CHOP) in the Treatment of B-Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms R2CHOP-1
- 02 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Nov 2012 Results will be presented at the 54th American Society of Hematology (ASH-2012) Annual Meeting according to a Celgene International media release.
- 03 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 110 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.