A Randomized, Open-Label, Single- and Multiple-Dose, Four-Way Parallel Study Comparing the Fed and Fasted Pharmacokinetics of Two Dose Levels of Diazoxide Choline Controlled-Release Tablet (DCCR) in Healthy Volunteers.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Diazoxide (Primary)
- Indications Prader-Willi syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Essentialis
- 30 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as the study did not support the planned development of DCCR in the new indication
- 04 Nov 2010 Planned End Date changed from 2 Dec 2011 to 31 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2010 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2009 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.