A Phase 1, Open-Label, Randomized, Three-Period Crossover Drug Interaction Study Evaluating the Pharmacokinetic Profiles of SPD503 and CONCERTA, Administered Alone and in Combination in Healthy Adult Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Guanfacine (Primary) ; Methylphenidate
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Shire
- 16 Apr 2010 Primary outcomes added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2009 Actual patient number (38) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.