Open-Label, Multi-Center, Randomized, Active-Controlled, Phase 4 Study of rAd-p53 Gene Mono-Therapy, With Concurrent Chemotherapy, or Combination With Surgery in Subjects With Advanced Oral and Maxillofacial Malignant Tumors.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Contusugene ladenovec (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Fluorouracil; Methotrexate
- Indications Orofacial cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shenzhen SiBiono GeneTech
- 31 May 2013 Interim results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 31 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Feb 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History