An Open-Label Phase 2 Study of Intravenous Bortezomib and Oral Panobinostat (LBH589) in Adult Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma or NK/T-Cell Lymphoma After Failure of Conventional Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2011 Trial design presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. Five patients have been enrolled to date.
- 14 Nov 2009 Actual initiation date (1 Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.