A Phase 2, 6-Week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Oral OPC-34712 Once Daily and Aripiprazole Once Daily for Treatment of Hospitalized Adult Patients With Acute Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary) ; Aripiprazole
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jan 2011 Status of parent trial changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2010 Status of parent trial changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2010 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History