Effect of LY2062430, an Anti-Amyloid Beta Monoclonal Antibody, on the Progression of Alzheimer's Disease as Compared With Placebo.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Solanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXPEDITION-1
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 23 Nov 2016 According to an Eli Lilly and Company media release, the company will work with investigators to appropriately conclude the open-label extension of this and other two studies (EXPEDITION2 and EXPEDITION3).
- 22 Jul 2015 Results of pooled analyses of this and two other trials (EXPEDITION2 and EXPEDITION-EXT) were presented at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2015 (AAIC), as per an Eli Lilly media release.
- 22 Jul 2015 Results of pooled analyses of this and two other trials (EXPEDITION2 and EXPEDITION-EXT) published in the Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History