Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous Palonosetron in Primary Glioma Patients Receiving Standard Radiotherapy and Concomitant Temozolomide.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Palonosetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting; Radiotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jun 2011 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.