A Phase 2a Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Trivalent Seasonal Influenza Virus-Like Particle (VLP) Vaccine (Recombinant) in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novavax
- 21 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2010 Results reported at the 50th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICCAC).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History