Phase II Study of Evaluation of Fractionated Radio-Immunotherapy With 90Y-DOTA-hLL2 as a Consolidation Therapy After First Line of Chemotherapy in Patients Older Than 60 With Disseminated Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Epratuzumab Y-90 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisolone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALYSA
- 10 Jun 2013 Updated interim results presented at Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging 2013 Annual Meeting, according to an Immunomedics media release.
- 11 Dec 2012 Updated results were presented at the 2012 Annual Meeting of American Society of Hematology (ASH), according to an Immunomedics media release.
- 05 Nov 2012 Results have been presented at the 54th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting according to an Immunomedics media release.