Randomised, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Parallel-Group Multicentre Study to Demonstrate Non-Inferiority in Pain and Locomotor Function and Improvement in Symptoms of Constipation in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Pain Due to Osteoarthritis (OA) of the Knee and/or Hip Taking Oxycodone Equivalent of 20 - 80 mg/Day as Oxycodone/Naloxone Prolonged Release (OXN PR) Compared to Subjects Taking Oxycodone Prolonged Release Tablets (OxyPR) Alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone/naloxone (Primary) ; Oxycodone
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma GmbH
- 28 Apr 2012 Additional trial locations (Netherlands, Austria) identified as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 28 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 260 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 16 Feb 2012 Actual patient number is 181 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.