A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Dose Ranging, Parallel Group, Phase 2 Study of INCB028050 Compared to Background Therapy in Patients With Active RA With Inadequate Response to Disease Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs (DMARD) Therapy Including Biologics.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Baricitinib (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 17 Jun 2017 Results assessing the incidence of serious infection events in Baricitinib treated RA patients from across eight studies (n=3492), presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 26 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History