A Randomized, DBPC, Multi-National Phase II/III Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Two Doses of Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT) Administered as Allergen-Based Tablets Once Daily to Adult Patients Suffering From HDM Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs S 524101 (Primary)
- Indications Hypersensitivity; Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Mar 2016 Results from this and other trial (Clinical trial profile-213251) presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- 05 Mar 2016 Results presented at the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) 2016 Annual Meeting, according to a Stallergenes BV media release.
- 05 Mar 2016 Results published in a Stallergenes BV media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History