An Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of AL-46383A Ophthalmic Solution for the Treatment of Adenoviral Conjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Auriclosene (Primary)
- Indications Adenovirus infections; Infectious conjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcon
- 04 Jul 2014 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Aug 2011 Results published in Cataract & Refractive Surgery Today
- 18 May 2011 Primary endpoint 'Sustained-microbiological-response 20% greater than placebo' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History