Sinusitis and Facial Pain Disorders Anti-Depression Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Escitalopram (Primary)
- Indications Facial pain; Major depressive disorder; Sinusitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SFPAT
- 02 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Mar 2011 Actual patient number added 3 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.