Phase I, Open-Label, Randomized, 2-Way Crossover Study to Assess Relative Bioavailability of Single Oral Dose of Naproxen as PN400 Compared to Naproxen as Naprosyn E Under Fasting and Fed Conditions in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole/naproxen; Naproxen
- Indications Arthritis; Musculoskeletal pain; NSAID-induced gastrointestinal damage
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 09 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2009 New trial record